Because we understand the risks faced by licensed premises our Public House Insurance Online quote system can now offer fantastic bespoke Public house Insurance policies tailored to your needs from a number of insurers at once saving you time shopping around at different companies yourselves with the ability to instantly print documentation should they be required including your employers liability certificate.

If you have entertainment, claims or a late licence this can be an issue for some public house insurers however by asking the correct questions we can quote most risks online tailored to your individual requirements to cover you as required. Although we feel our premiums remain competitive and affordable we have the ability to offer premium finance on your behalf should you wish to pay off the premiums monthly subject to a deposit.

Quote Online

Obtain an Online Public House Insurance Quotations In Minutes

alternatively should you require assistance please contact the office on 0208 923 7558
Quote Online
  • Public Liability with £5million limit as standard
  • Employers’ Liability
  • Loss of Licence
  • Buildings Cover
  • Contents Cover
  • Frozen Food
  • Business Interruption cover
  • Loss of Licence Cover 


Online Quote Limits

  • The total sum on trade contents and stock does not exceed £500,000.
  • Turnover does not exceed £10M
  • There is no manufacturing or processing undertaken at the Premises apart from the provision/preparation of food and drink.
  • The Premises are in a good state of repair and are regularly maintained.
  • All plant and machinery is in good order, properly guarded and fenced.
  • You confirm that you meet all statutory obligations; including fire safety; Electrical Inspections; Health and Safety and COSHH (Control of substances hazardous to health) regulations, relating to the operation of your Business.
  • There are no subsidiary companies to be included within this insurance.
  • There are no current or ongoing or potential matters that will give rise to any legal or contractual disputes.


Ask An Expert