Unoccupied Pub Insurance

Insuring an unoccupied pub can appear a complicated process but it does not need to be,

By insuring a number of public houses insurance around the country we have obtained access to schemes at competitive premiums no matter if you are awaiting planning permission / refurbishment or onward sale.

The main point to consider when arranging an unoccupied pub insurance policy is the level of cover you require ranging from F.L.E.A Only cover. (Fire, Lightning, Explosion & Aircraft) to wider perils that can include theft and storm. The cover we can offer will depend on your intentions and the security at the premises. We will also ask how long the property has been vacant and the intended period before it will be occupied so as we can tailor your insurance accordingly.

To receive a quotation on unoccupied property insurance please email your property details to or ring the office on 0208 923 7558 and one of our advisers will be able to offer you a same day quotation.

If however you are curious of the cost of the insurance once your property is occupied, please visit our Public House quotation page where you can obtain terms for once your up and trading again.

With the current corona outbreak we have discussed at lenghs with insurers the differences involved in being closed due to covid 19 where in the building is in a good state of repair to obtain discounted premiums against the property being run down due to being unable to trade due to the likes of increasing business rates and tenants failing to pay you as a landlord.


Ask An Expert