Because we understand the risks faced by licensed premises, we can offer sensible advice so you only pay for the wine bar insurance covers you actually need.
Our Online quotation system can offer fantastic bespoke Wine Bar Insurance policies tailored to your needs including late licence premises and those with entertainment and dance floors although if you would prefer to speak to a member of our staff please contact a member of staff on 0208 923 7558.
- Public Liability with £5million limit as standard
- Employers’ Liability
- Loss of Licence
- Buildings Cover
- Contents Cover
- Frozen Food
- Business Interruption cover
- Loss of Licence Cover
- The total sum on trade contents and stock does not exceed £500,000.
- Turnover does not exceed £10M
- There is no manufacturing or processing undertaken at the Premises apart from the provision/preparation of food and drink.
- The Premises are in a good state of repair and are regularly maintained.
- All plant and machinery is in good order, properly guarded and fenced.
- You confirm that you meet all statutory obligations; including fire safety; Electrical Inspections; Health and Safety and COSHH (Control of substances hazardous to health) regulations, relating to the operation of your Business.
- There are no subsidiary companies to be included within this insurance.
- There are no current or ongoing or potential matters that will give rise to any legal or contractual disputes.